Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
⚠️以下为系统默认条款，请根据实际情况修改以后再确认发送！ 二、质量要求技术标准：供方对质量负责的条件和期限 按中华人民共和国化工行业标准 HG/T2765-2005 三、交（提）货地点.方式：（） 四、运输方式及到达港和费用负担： （） 五、合理损耗及计算方法：无 六、包装标准.包装物的供应与回收：包装物不予回收 七、验收标准.方法及提出异议期限 ：按第二条款验收 八、随机备品.配件工具数量及供应方法： 无 九、结算方式及期限： （） 十、如需提供担保，另立合同担保书，作为本合同附件 ：无 十一、解决合同纠纷的方式： 协商解决 十二、其它约定事项：传真件具有相同效力